CIC Review
Medical Checkup
Visa Approval
Happy Life in Canada
Immigration to Canada
Business Immigration
Quick Start
Phone: 604-420-5883     Fax: 604-420-5815     Downtown Office: #708-560 Cardero Street, Vancouver, BC V6G 3E9     Burnaby Office: #18-9912 Lougheed Hwy., Burnaby, BC V3J 1N3  
Copyright © 2003-2013 susanimmigration.com. All Rights Reserved.
Immigration to Canada
                         Canadian Experience Class

This program is for temporary foreign workers or foreign students who
graduated in Canada. To apply under this category, you should have knowledge
of English and/or French and have qualifying work experience.

Further, to be eligible you must:

•  plan to live outside the province of Quebec
•  have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled
work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,
•  have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization
•  meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language
ability (speaking, reading, writing, and listening).

Skilled work experience

According to the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC), skilled
work experience means:

•  Managerial jobs (NOC skill type 0)
•  Professional jobs (NOC skill type A)
•  Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)
You must have at least 12 months of full-time, or an equal amount in
part-time, skilled work experience. Full-time work means at least 30 hours of
paid work per week.

To find out which group your job falls under, see the list of jobs and their NOC
groups. Follow the steps to find the NOC group that matches your job.

If the details and list of main duties for a job under NOC skill types 0, A or B
match what you did while you worked in Canada, your job is likely in that
group. If it does not, look at the list to see if another job matches your

If your existing work permit is about to expire you may be eligible for a
bridging open work permit. Bridging open work permits allow qualified
applicants to keep working while they await a final decision on their
permanent residence application.

           We invite you to fill out our Free Evaluation form.
Immigration News
Tools and Resources
Member of ICCRC
- Work experience cannot be used
to qualify for the CEC for six
occupations: Cooks, Food service
supervisors, Retail sales
supervisor and etc.
Details                    [Nov. 8, 2013]

- No longer applications for open
work permits from spouses and
working age dependent of TFWs
destined for BC
Details                  [Feb. 15, 2013]

- Bridging Open Work Permits for
Certain Federal Economic Class
Details                  [Dec. 15, 2012]

CIC Bulletines 2013,  2012,  2011