CIC Review
Medical Checkup
Visa Approval
Happy Life in Canada
Immigration to Canada
Business Immigration
Quick Start
Phone: 604-420-5883     Fax: 604-420-5815     Downtown Office: #708-560 Cardero Street, Vancouver, BC V6G 3E9     Burnaby Office: #18-9912 Lougheed Hwy., Burnaby, BC V3J 1N3  
Copyright © 2003-2013 susanimmigration.com. All Rights Reserved.
Immigration to Canada
                            Family Sponsorship

If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you can
sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, dependent child
(including adopted child) or other eligible relative(s) (such as a parent or
grandparent) to become a permanent resident.

If you sponsor a relative to come to Canada as a permanent resident, you are
responsible for supporting your relative financially when he or she arrives. The
process to sponsor your family begins when you, as a citizen or permanent
resident in Canada, apply to be a sponsor.

There are two different processes for sponsoring your family. One process is
used for sponsoring your spouse, conjugal or common-law partner and/or
dependent children. Another process is used to sponsor other eligible
relatives. To find out more, please click on the following links:

Spouses/Common-law partner and dependent children

•    Other eligible relatives

                  We invite you to fill out our FREE evaluation form.
Immigration News
Tools and Resources
Member of ICCRC
- Work experience cannot be used
to qualify for the CEC for six
occupations: Cooks, Food service
supervisors, Retail sales
supervisor and etc.
Details                    [Nov. 8, 2013]

- No longer applications for open
work permits from spouses and
working age dependent of TFWs
destined for BC
Details                  [Feb. 15, 2013]

- Bridging Open Work Permits for
Certain Federal Economic Class
Details                  [Dec. 15, 2012]

CIC Bulletines 2013,  2012,  2011