CIC Review
Medical Checkup
Visa Approval
Happy Life in Canada
Immigration to Canada
Business Immigration
Quick Start
Immigration to Canada
Susan Immigration Consulting can make your immigration
to Canada easy.

According to Canadian Immigration Law, "Permanent Residents" are individuals
who intend on residing in Canada on a permanent basis.

Permanent residents of Canada have the right to live, study and work in
Canada for as long as they maintain their Canadian Permanent Residency
status. Permanent Residents are entitled to most of the social benefits
accorded to Canadian Citizens. However, Permanent Residents also have the
same legal obligations as Canadians, such as paying taxes and respecting all
other laws. If you or your dependants commit serious crimes while in Canada,
you or your dependents may be deported from Canada.

Once Permanent Residents have met the requirements under Canada's
Citizenship Act, they are entitled to apply for Canadian Citizenship.

Status as a Canadian Permanent Resident can be lost if you or your
dependents abandon Canada as your place of residence. You and your
dependents must be physical present in Canada for two years out off five
years in order to maintain the status.

The following are a list of the various ways to apply for Canadian Permanent

Skilled Worker Immigration - Canada values the skills and experiences that
foreign professionals and workers bring with them. Check to see if your skills
and experience qualify you for Canadian Immigration as a skilled worker. In this
category you can choose one of Federal Skilled Worker program, BC Provincial
Nominee program and Canadian Experience Class program in this category.

Business Immigration - Canada has a strong economic culture. If you have
experience running or investing in businesses, you may qualify for Canadian
Immigration as a business immigrant.

Family Sponsorship - Family class immigration reunites families in Canadian
homes. Learn how to sponsor your family member or immigrate to Canada as a
member of the family class.

Humanitarian and Compassionate Cases - Some persons have their compelling
situation such as persons in Canada who would suffer excessive hardship if
they had to return to home country to apply for permanent residence in
Canada as required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Cost and
inconvenience are not considered excessive hardship.
Immigration News
Tools and Resources
Member of ICCRC
- Work experience cannot be used
to qualify for the CEC for six
occupations: Cooks, Food service
supervisors, Retail sales
supervisor and etc.
Details                    [Nov. 8, 2013]

- No longer applications for open
work permits from spouses and
working age dependent of TFWs
destined for BC
Details                  [Feb. 15, 2013]

- Bridging Open Work Permits for
Certain Federal Economic Class
Details                  [Dec. 15, 2012]

CIC Bulletines 2013,  2012,  2011
Phone: 604-420-5883     Fax: 604-420-5815     Downtown Office: #708-560 Cardero Street, Vancouver, BC V6G 3E9     Burnaby Office: #18-9912 Lougheed Hwy., Burnaby, BC V3J 1N3  
Copyright © 2003-2013 susanimmigration.com. All Rights Reserved.